If it is electrical, can a "regular" shop fix, or does Mercedes have the equipment to fix only? That happened to me last time, I took car to two shops and spent $100 each for them both to tell me Mercedes was the only one able to fix. Any "regular" shops in the Dublin, Ohio area?
My 2000 E320 Benz trunk and hood will not open. Suggestions? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second
- why does signal lights shut car off, why 3/4 daytime lights dim?
- COLD ENGINE, STOPPED IN FORWARD GEAR RUNS ROUGH,NEUTRAL,PARK,REVERSE RUNS GREAT