If it is electrical, can a "regular" shop fix, or does Mercedes have the equipment to fix only? That happened to me last time, I took car to two shops and spent $100 each for them both to tell me Mercedes was the only one able to fix. Any "regular" shops in the Dublin, Ohio area?
My 2000 E320 Benz trunk and hood will not open. Suggestions? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- What is the difference between scheduled maintenance A and B on my Mercedes
- how to get the ignition tumbler out of 97 Mercedes w210 e320
- HELP...My SRS dash light came on ??
- I put new fuses in it and the check engine light keep coming on and I checked everything and can't find nothing wrong what could be the reason
- The right front suspension has collapsed. the wheel is not splayed.