into 2nd and 3rd and so on and sometimes it acts like its in nuetral and wont go..but after it warms up it does well..they say u do not change the fluid in these trans,i have already changed the link rubber boots on shifter..please help..
my 2000 e 320 has 200k miles on it..when its cold the trans wants to not shift i on 2000 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second
- why does signal lights shut car off, why 3/4 daytime lights dim?
- COLD ENGINE, STOPPED IN FORWARD GEAR RUNS ROUGH,NEUTRAL,PARK,REVERSE RUNS GREAT