If so, does the throttle body housing need to be removed 'cause it's backwards (toward the rear).
My 2000 3.2L Chrysler needs a camshaft sensor swap. Do I need to remove plenum? on 2000 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine