If so, does the throttle body housing need to be removed 'cause it's backwards (toward the rear).
My 2000 3.2L Chrysler needs a camshaft sensor swap. Do I need to remove plenum? on 2000 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?