If so, does the throttle body housing need to be removed 'cause it's backwards (toward the rear).
My 2000 3.2L Chrysler needs a camshaft sensor swap. Do I need to remove plenum? on 2000 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I have a 1999 Chrysler Con. trunk won't open with key or button on floor board
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
2000 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($177 - 338) in Freeport, OH
- 37,500 Mile Service ($124 - 184) in Craddockville, VA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($473 - 700) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($90 - 281) in Dorton, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($355 - 365) in Muscotah, KS