it was find last night until i tried to start it this today but it wont start so i took the old starter out because it seems to be a problem but after i put the new one my car still wont start!!
my 1999 toyota rav4 wont start after replacing the starter??
on 1999 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
1999 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Galway, NY
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Norlina, NC
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($432 - 564) in Putnam Hall, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($333 - 952) in Hope, RI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($185 - 311) in Alma, CO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Kittredge, CO