The seat will not slide forward or backward. It is not a power seat. The lever is not broken, nor is the cable. It won't lift the metal positioner out of the slot it goes into when you let go of the lever. It's so far back I cannot get between the back seat and the passenger seat. How do I fix it?
My 1999 Saab 9.3 passenger seat is locked up on 1999 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump
- Must replace a blower motor and control unit. Are there any specific tests, too?
- my battery is very hot, it killed every battery I tried (4)
- What does bad vs good look like