The seat will not slide forward or backward. It is not a power seat. The lever is not broken, nor is the cable. It won't lift the metal positioner out of the slot it goes into when you let go of the lever. It's so far back I cannot get between the back seat and the passenger seat. How do I fix it?
My 1999 Saab 9.3 passenger seat is locked up on 1999 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- Engine light says battery not charging
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
1999 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($256 - 357) in Millville, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($137 - 211) in Glen Jean, WV
- Oil Pump Replacement ($386 - 504) in Woods Hole, MA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Heron Lake, MN
- Horn Replacement ($112 - 173) in Welch, WV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($359 - 1,920) in Bartonsville, PA