We took out the rear seat in hopes that a fuel line might have rubbed and gotten a hole. That area is all dry. Where else can we look for the leak. The leak only happens when the car is on. We smell the gas inside and outside the car.
My 1999 ML430 has a gas leak. Fuel lines under back seat is dry. on 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems(27)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair Estimates
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Q&A(117)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Recalls(3)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Shops
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- transmission stick location
- What is little yellow light on the lower right side of speedometer?
- Changed battery. Won't take signal code, so no radio.
- My dash flashing " hi oil" Why, what can I do about and is it dangerous to drive
- Went to punch it and it went slow up to 56mph and the die started right back up
1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Union, KY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($465 - 987) in Bluff Springs, IL
- Thermostat Replacement ($220 - 286) in Montreal, WI
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($427 - 540) in Dewey, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,460 - 1,895) in Sumiton, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($575 - 916) in Three Rivers, CA