We took out the rear seat in hopes that a fuel line might have rubbed and gotten a hole. That area is all dry. Where else can we look for the leak. The leak only happens when the car is on. We smell the gas inside and outside the car.
My 1999 ML430 has a gas leak. Fuel lines under back seat is dry. on 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems(27)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair Estimates
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Q&A(116)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Recalls(3)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Shops
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- Changed battery. Won't take signal code, so no radio.
- My dash flashing " hi oil" Why, what can I do about and is it dangerous to drive
- Went to punch it and it went slow up to 56mph and the die started right back up
- 1999 ML430 Cranks but won't start - 135,500 miles
- The SRS idiot light will not go out so will that effect my airbags?
1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($309 - 382) in Union, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Bluff Springs, IL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($240 - 355) in Montreal, WI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($226 - 369) in Dewey, IL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($383 - 448) in Sumiton, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($182 - 211) in Three Rivers, CA