We took out the rear seat in hopes that a fuel line might have rubbed and gotten a hole. That area is all dry. Where else can we look for the leak. The leak only happens when the car is on. We smell the gas inside and outside the car.
My 1999 ML430 has a gas leak. Fuel lines under back seat is dry. on 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- why right front brake locks up
- Why will the gear not shift to reverse or park unless I switched off engine?
- How can I get the code for the radio
- My gas needle is stuck on 1/2 tank how can i fix that does it take a fuse or what and the driver side window wont go up its power windows
- My car is making a cracking sound in the front when i stop and accelerate why? What could it be