Resister R1 is burnt. any one know the specs on R1. I'm thinking I will try replacing R1. Found loose ground on battery and on engine fuse box. Any advice is appreciated
My 1999 Honda accord has a bad climate control module (manual)#79600-s84-a01za. on 1999 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1999 Honda Accord Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - $266) in Stratford, NY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($110 - $158) in Elk City, KS
- Battery Replacement ($125 - $180) in Valley Springs, AR
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($410 - $534) in Deeth, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($194 - $324) in Overgaard, AZ
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($40 - $45) in Pendleton, TX