The first time it happened, when I went outside in the morning the radio was on and would not go off even with no key. Other times the front blower would be on or the ding warning would go off with no key. I finally realized the connection with rain after a couple of dead batteries and now I have to cover the front of the car with a tarp so that something doesn't get wet any time it rains. Has anyone had a similar problem and is there a repair?
My 1999 Eddie Bauer Expedition acts like it's haunted when it rains. on 1999 Ford Expedition
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
1999 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Preston, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($163 - 376) in Willits, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Farmington, ME
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($442 - 931) in Cleveland, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($337 - 403) in Bixby, MO
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($238 - 443) in Newark, AR