my '99 rav was shipped from guam and the heater was never used. we moved stateside and now the heater just blows cold air. please advise on what i need to do.
my 1999 2 door rav heater blows cold air. on 1999 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
1999 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Galway, NY
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Norlina, NC
- AC Condenser Replacement ($801 - 1,092) in Putnam Hall, FL
- Brake Booster Replacement ($597 - 1,531) in Hope, RI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($81 - 180) in Alma, CO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($266 - 434) in Kittredge, CO