What needs to be fixed. Seems like not getting rite amount of fuel, maybe air but runs better with 89 octane. Also, I can kick in passing gear when it acts up starting up a hill, and it will come out of it and go on. No check engine lights have come on. Runs fine unless fuel gets sloshed around like on hard curve, coming to a stop, or starting up a hill, whats wrong?
My 1998 Mercury Tracer LS hesitates while accelerating and stalls when I stop? on 1998 Mercury Tracer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Tracer Questions
- Wipers stopped working on intermitment. now won't turn off. Is it possible to take the arm apart and fix? Did that on light switch arm and cleaned parts and works fine. Hoping to be able to clean parts and reassemble but can't get arm apart.
- Problem started suddenly, turned the egnition after shutting off briefly, had nothing, turned it back off and retried it , worked as usual. Worked every time after. Now won't start , yesterday started after a jump, today that doesn't work either.
- How do I remove the tension for the tensioner on the timing belt assembly
- My rear bumper and side wheel cover must be replaced what would I expect to pay
- Would you buy a tracer with 238,000 miles on it? 1.9 liter 5 speed