What needs to be fixed. Seems like not getting rite amount of fuel, maybe air but runs better with 89 octane. Also, I can kick in passing gear when it acts up starting up a hill, and it will come out of it and go on. No check engine lights have come on. Runs fine unless fuel gets sloshed around like on hard curve, coming to a stop, or starting up a hill, whats wrong?
My 1998 Mercury Tracer LS hesitates while accelerating and stalls when I stop? on 1998 Mercury Tracer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Tracer Questions
- Will an automatic transmission 2.0 from a 1997 fit/swap into a 1995 1.9?
- Aft replac alt i jumped. Start and go to remove cables car dies. Do i need batt
- What causes the transmission to pump fluid through the radiator?
- A/c system diagram and why is it sticking
- Wipers stopped working on intermitment. now won't turn off. Is it possible to take the arm apart and fix? Did that on light switch arm and cleaned parts and works fine. Hoping to be able to clean parts and reassemble but can't get arm apart.