This only happens when not pressing gas pedal and truck is coasting.
My 1998 Ford Ranger makes a loud "rattling noise"coming from underneath truck. on 1998 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Saint Charles, MO
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($24 - 78) in Vergennes, VT
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($118 - 143) in Luna, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($247 - 352) in Dora, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Pemberton, OH
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Leighton, IA