it's 2.4L 5 speed manual, was making a chugging sound when idling so i replaced the spark plugs, now it is over revving whenever the clutch in and revs anywhere from 4000 to 6000 rpms. As soon as the clutch is released the rpm drops.
my 1997 z24 over revs when i push in the clutch in, what could it be? on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?