it's 2.4L 5 speed manual, was making a chugging sound when idling so i replaced the spark plugs, now it is over revving whenever the clutch in and revs anywhere from 4000 to 6000 rpms. As soon as the clutch is released the rpm drops.
my 1997 z24 over revs when i push in the clutch in, what could it be? on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Graysville, IN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($188 - 456) in Burnside, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Manchester, OK
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($110 - 215) in East Northport, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($75 - 86) in Penfield, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($114 - 194) in Abernathy, TX