it's 2.4L 5 speed manual, was making a chugging sound when idling so i replaced the spark plugs, now it is over revving whenever the clutch in and revs anywhere from 4000 to 6000 rpms. As soon as the clutch is released the rpm drops.
my 1997 z24 over revs when i push in the clutch in, what could it be? on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!