it's 2.4L 5 speed manual, was making a chugging sound when idling so i replaced the spark plugs, now it is over revving whenever the clutch in and revs anywhere from 4000 to 6000 rpms. As soon as the clutch is released the rpm drops.
my 1997 z24 over revs when i push in the clutch in, what could it be? on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?