fine but then got home now will not shift at all like stuck in nuetral
my 1997 sonoma transmission sliped couple times then lost reverse shut down work on 1997 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why is transmission not shifting properly after I replaced starter?
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
1997 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($233 - 566) in Van Alstyne, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($193 - 290) in Red Hill, PA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Bogata, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($192 - 307) in Shartlesville, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Murphys, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($278 - 618) in District Heights, MD