Hi my 1997 GMC sonoma has been giving me problems. I was driving one day and then the engine shut off completley. The battery however was working fine and all lights were turning on. I got it towed home and used some Carb spray and it started so I assumed it was the fuel pump however the next day I decided to test it to see if it turned on and it did. I was able to drive it a few miles and it worked fine. Later that day the same thing happened it wouldn't start. I wanted to know what might be wrong with my truck and how I can get it fixed. Thank you for taking the time to read this about my problem I am having.
My 1997 GMC sonoma wont start please help me on 1997 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
1997 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($553 - 927) in Van Alstyne, TX
- 90,000 Mile Service ($526 - 739) in Red Hill, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($245 - 349) in Bogata, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($370 - 609) in Shartlesville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($882 - 1,007) in Murphys, CA
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in District Heights, MD