Hi my 1997 GMC sonoma has been giving me problems. I was driving one day and then the engine shut off completley. The battery however was working fine and all lights were turning on. I got it towed home and used some Carb spray and it started so I assumed it was the fuel pump however the next day I decided to test it to see if it turned on and it did. I was able to drive it a few miles and it worked fine. Later that day the same thing happened it wouldn't start. I wanted to know what might be wrong with my truck and how I can get it fixed. Thank you for taking the time to read this about my problem I am having.
My 1997 GMC sonoma wont start please help me on 1997 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
1997 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Van Alstyne, TX
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($262 - 436) in Red Hill, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bogata, TX
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Shartlesville, PA
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($120 - 380) in Murphys, CA
- Trans Assembly Replacement ($2,742 - 2,911) in District Heights, MD