Where is this and how hard is it to change?
My 1997 F-150 4.2 shows codes P1537 & 1538. IMRC valve stuck open. How to change on 1997 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Lacey Spring, VA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($237 - 565) in Hayden, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($389 - 537) in Sturgeon, PA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Miami, IN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($100 - 113) in Mountain Home, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($86 - 160) in Bozeman, MT