when the engine is restarted it starts immediately but after driving for a short time it stalls again
my 1996 toyota engine stalls while driving. on 1996 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1996 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Oil City, LA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Mesilla Park, NM
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($367 - 715) in Coleman, GA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Ridgewood, NJ
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 407) in Emmetsburg, IA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($328 - 641) in La Monte, MO