when the engine is restarted it starts immediately but after driving for a short time it stalls again
my 1996 toyota engine stalls while driving. on 1996 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1996 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Oil City, LA
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Mesilla Park, NM
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Coleman, GA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Ridgewood, NJ
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Emmetsburg, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($67 - 110) in La Monte, MO