checked the transmission dipstick foud it to be slightly moisten with particals on it.
my 1996 ford explorer has sluggish accelleration problems. please help on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
- What could cause my water pump to keep breaking when I reach Max RPM and shift
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in San Perlita, TX
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Taylor Springs, IL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($252 - 431) in Alix, AR
- Alternator Replacement ($289 - 431) in Bearden, AR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Herrick Center, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($446 - 784) in Greenville, CA