While driving or for that matter sitting at an idle the engine just shuts down. I have replaced Plugs wires Dist Cap & Rotor along with igniter module. Still shutting down randomly
My 1995 toyota 4Runner keeps shutting down during Operation. What are the causes on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1995 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gratz, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Harrietta, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Neptune, NJ
- Water Pump Replacement ($418 - 590) in Okabena, MN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Gordon, WV
- Horn Replacement ($107 - 141) in Keysville, VA