While driving or for that matter sitting at an idle the engine just shuts down. I have replaced Plugs wires Dist Cap & Rotor along with igniter module. Still shutting down randomly
My 1995 toyota 4Runner keeps shutting down during Operation. What are the causes on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl