While driving or for that matter sitting at an idle the engine just shuts down. I have replaced Plugs wires Dist Cap & Rotor along with igniter module. Still shutting down randomly
My 1995 toyota 4Runner keeps shutting down during Operation. What are the causes on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- VSC trac light on after struts replaced? Comes on at 40mph and stays on
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?