i replaced both knock sensors and that did nothing to help the problem,i lost $400.00,plus labor,i had the computer re done,for $300.00, that didn't help either'i had the wiring traced and tested,they were fine,car still reads code 51 and 52,bad knock sensors,no power, it ideals up and down, can some one tell me what the problem is?
my 1994 sc 400 has a51,52 code which means bad knock sensors, i relaced them! on 1994 Lexus SC400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1994 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Newport, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($211 - 296) in Falmouth, IN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - 57) in Moss Point, MS
- Spark Plug Replacement ($201 - 278) in Friendsville, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($433 - 490) in Niobe, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($550 - 635) in Caliente, CA