the pig tail broke for the idle control valve an it wont start i got all the cables but i dont know wich cables goes where in the idle it has six diffrent color cables that goes in diffrent parts of the idle but i have no clue where each one of them is suppost to go can enybody help me with this i just need to know whhat cables goes where plz plz plz... thanks
my 1994 lexus gs 300 cuz my car has alot of year to him on 1994 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- Why does my car takes long to start and not stay on when it does?
- 170000 mi-high whistle sound when idle,shift or drive.No codes or warning lights
- cost to replace an engine pulley incl any belt adjustments
- could 2 new tires make my car alignment pull right? Also feels like its floating
- How do you reset the throttle control sensor.