when turning the key to start check engine light will come on as it should but if it does not go out while cranking it will not start. if it goes out after a second or two it will start.this only happens first start of the day after that it will start all day long
my 1994 ford bronco has trouble starting the first start of the day on 1994 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?
- After replacing my abs computer, speedometer not working and truck not shifting right. What have they missed?
- Runs great until warm up then stalls what could cause that?
- Ignition locking up what do I do?
- Steering slop. What do I do?