when turning the key to start check engine light will come on as it should but if it does not go out while cranking it will not start. if it goes out after a second or two it will start.this only happens first start of the day after that it will start all day long
my 1994 ford bronco has trouble starting the first start of the day on 1994 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- takes forever to shift into reverse and longer into drive
- Is it possible to change the headlights from manual to automatic?
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?
- After replacing my abs computer, speedometer not working and truck not shifting right. What have they missed?
1994 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($210 - $240) in Grant Park, IL
- Thermostat Replacement ($126 - $166) in Hualapai, AZ
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($65 - $84) in Mosca, CO
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($100 - $152) in Garland, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($609 - $775) in Big Bar, CA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Manassas Park, VA