when turning the key to start check engine light will come on as it should but if it does not go out while cranking it will not start. if it goes out after a second or two it will start.this only happens first start of the day after that it will start all day long
my 1994 ford bronco has trouble starting the first start of the day on 1994 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?