while driving suv it started to stall until it finally died. I have replaced fuel filter + pump, fuel pressure regulator, MAS, MAF, idle control and still will not stay running. Each time I replaced one of the parts suv would run for at least 30-40 miles then the engine would just die and not restart. Heeelllp.
My 1993 Ford Explorer will not stay running. on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,052 - 1,387) in Gladys, VA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($111 - 136) in New Berlin, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Palatka, FL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($182 - 540) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Elmore, AL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($129 - 258) in Sedley, VA