while driving suv it started to stall until it finally died. I have replaced fuel filter + pump, fuel pressure regulator, MAS, MAF, idle control and still will not stay running. Each time I replaced one of the parts suv would run for at least 30-40 miles then the engine would just die and not restart. Heeelllp.
My 1993 Ford Explorer will not stay running. on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck has no heat? And also I think transmission is slipping make an putttin
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Gladys, VA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Berlin, PA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Palatka, FL
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($161 - 518) in Elmore, AL
- Window Switch Replacement ($78 - 209) in Sedley, VA