while driving suv it started to stall until it finally died. I have replaced fuel filter + pump, fuel pressure regulator, MAS, MAF, idle control and still will not stay running. Each time I replaced one of the parts suv would run for at least 30-40 miles then the engine would just die and not restart. Heeelllp.
My 1993 Ford Explorer will not stay running. on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.