I just bought this van and it ran fine for a Very short time. Now it keeps jerking jumping like it is missing spark or wants to stall, but it never stalls Ferels like I am going down a bumpy road in a way. It is very annoying and I am worried it will just get worse. Any easy fixes or is this something major? My engine light pops on and off, but never stays on for more than a minute or so. Also my airbag light flashes on and off. To top it off, the factory installed alarm will go off by itself with no "outside" help.
My 1992 Ford Econoline E-150 feels like it is missing. Jerking off and on. on 1992 Ford E-150
Asked by for the 1992 Ford E-150
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
1992 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($339 - 506) in Nunapitchuk, AK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($325 - 457) in Eden, MD
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Big Creek, WV
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Groveland, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($528 - 666) in Willows, CA
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($347 - 459) in Nichols, FL