it hasn't actually overheated yet, but the temp gauge will get pretty high but drop back down. sounds to me like thermostat but it has already been replaced. not sure if the fan is kicking on or not i haven't driven it over 4 miles yet.water pump maybe?
my 1991 taurus sho temp.gauge fluctuates, has new thermostat and radiator on 1991 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order