If I press on the brake hard it will idle down. When I am driving if I let off the gass it will maintain speed, without the cruise control on. I just had a tune up done and it has been doing sinse then. What could thye problem be?
My 1990 cadillac sedan deville Idles high. on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - 93) in Sidon, MS
- EGR Valve Replacement ($605 - 780) in Elverson, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Grenville, NM
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - 455) in Millville, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($122 - 322) in Wadsworth, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 210) in McCammon, ID