It runs and drives, but seems under powered and at idle runs up and down. I can only find related issues involving the AC472 Air Control Valve. I have ordered the part. Anyone have additional experiences and can help/advise me on how to fix it correctly.
My 1990 1.8L Acura Inegra RS 5speed, seems sluggish on 1991 Acura Integra
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?