i have repaced the ignation switch and the car still will not shut off the only way i can turn off the car is by pulling the coil wire.
my 1987 bmw engine wont shut off on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!