i have repaced the ignation switch and the car still will not shut off the only way i can turn off the car is by pulling the coil wire.
my 1987 bmw engine wont shut off on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($287 - 379) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 1,242) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Saint Helen, MI
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Forest Hill, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($214 - 242) in Brookhaven, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Blanchester, OH