I have checked the transmission fluid and it's OK
My 1984 GMC Suburban will not drive in reverse gear. Any suggestions? on 1990 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - 228) in Terlton, OK
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($190 - 323) in Elkhart Lake, WI
- Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 211) in Spring Hill, FL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Millbrook, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($150 - 182) in Camdenton, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($139 - 167) in Beaver Dam, KY