I have checked the transmission fluid and it's OK
My 1984 GMC Suburban will not drive in reverse gear. Any suggestions? on 1990 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Terlton, OK
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($333 - 641) in Elkhart Lake, WI
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Spring Hill, FL
- 85,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Millbrook, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($223 - 247) in Camdenton, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($861 - 916) in Beaver Dam, KY