it also loses power for a few seconds while driving, but comes right back.
my 07 caliber is stalling at intersections. idle is fine in neutral. on 2007 Dodge Caliber
do you have any eng codes?
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- Under the hood
- About 3mo. Ago my 2008 Caliber developed a hic-up during exceleration it has got
- Surges w/acceleration. No codes on diagnostic check. 118K miles. Did limp issue
- when car is running and at a stop light the car begins to idle rough and shake
- Why won't gear shaft move from park to any other gear?
2007 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($95 - 174) in Ambrose, GA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($696 - 782) in Morrow, AR
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($236 - 493) in Montverde, FL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($140 - 195) in East Bend, NC
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($495 - 525) in Milton, LA
- Horn Replacement ($109 - 129) in Coventry, RI