When this happens I get the reduced motor power, starting disabled and service traction messages. So far we have replaced the throttle position sensor and the EGR Valve, yet the car still dies. GM is zero help with the matter.
My 06 Terraza will all of the sudden stop running while I am driving. on 2006 Buick Terraza
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Terraza Questions
- When I put my Buick terraza in drive it backs up. What could be the problem?
- chimes wont stop wen driving n rear hatch wont open
- When I tried to start the car the horn just goes off and it doesn't start
- what causes the traction control light and abs light to stay on countinuiously
- Why can't I get all the air out of my lines after I change my thermostat