I went ahead and replaced the blower motor and resistor and still nothing. The BMW dealership is now telling me that it can be IHKA control unit however, It does control all features and provides power to everything but the blower itself. Any suggestions or ideas? It worked over the winter months then all of a sudden nothing.
My 06 325I Does not blow air. on 2006 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2006 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($181 - 266) in Bula, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Royal, NE
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 99) in El Campo, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($355 - 813) in Many Farms, AZ
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($201 - 247) in Point Lookout, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($318 - 384) in Hecker, IL