I went ahead and replaced the blower motor and resistor and still nothing. The BMW dealership is now telling me that it can be IHKA control unit however, It does control all features and provides power to everything but the blower itself. Any suggestions or ideas? It worked over the winter months then all of a sudden nothing.
My 06 325I Does not blow air. on 2006 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!