I went ahead and replaced the blower motor and resistor and still nothing. The BMW dealership is now telling me that it can be IHKA control unit however, It does control all features and provides power to everything but the blower itself. Any suggestions or ideas? It worked over the winter months then all of a sudden nothing.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - 641) in Bula, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Royal, NE
- 90,000 Mile Service ($305 - 432) in El Campo, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Many Farms, AZ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($104 - 122) in Point Lookout, MO
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 131) in Hecker, IL