When I turn the key the starter sounds like it sticks but the starter is good. I can pull the fuse for the fuel pump and put it back in and sometimes it will start, but even that has stopped working. I have replaced the MAF sensor but I still have the problem.
My 05 Gran Prix cranks but it won't start. on 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?