INGAGED ,I REPLACED THE SHIFT ARM WITH NEW BUTTON & WIRE STILL DONT WORK , I CHECKED THE 15 AMP FUSE UNDER THE HOOD , ITS OK. ICHECKED THE POWER TO THE FUSE ITS OK. IM NOT GETTING ANY POWER TO THE OD.BUTTON DONT HAVE A WIRING SCHEMATIC TO SHOW WHERE TO TRACK DOWN THE POWER LOSS. IF ITS JUST A DAMAGED WIRE I CANT TRACK IT . ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED
MY 04 XLT SPORT TRAC OD. GEAR SHIFT BUTTON WONT LITE UP OR DROP DOWN A GEAR WHEN on 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- oil was put in rear, because of humming sound. still hear some humming sound
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after email@example.com
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?