heater/ac fan run all the time. removed inside fues didn't turm off. under hood large fuse did. fan runs fine all speeds. plug on fan and resistor look fine. cant remove resistor need to know what screw bit it takes looks like theres two screws hold it in. is the problem or does anty one know what I need to do. anty help with this? unlees I unplug the fan the battery run down if not driven car has 92000 miles on it. hope someone can help hate to pay shop rates to fix it.
my 04 momte heater/ac fan dosn't turn off? even when switch and key is off. on 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?