....So when I got to my exit and stopped at the toll the car stalled and wouldnt start back up...put a gallon of water in the radiator....nothing.....oil looks good...can someone please tell me what it could be?
My 01 Protege starting running really hot as I was driving down the turnpike.... on 2001 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
2001 Mazda Protege Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Woodhull, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($284 - 342) in Gardner, LA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($343 - 555) in Metcalfe, MS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Utica, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($510 - 565) in Babylon, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($483 - 559) in Drybranch, WV