....So when I got to my exit and stopped at the toll the car stalled and wouldnt start back up...put a gallon of water in the radiator....nothing.....oil looks good...can someone please tell me what it could be?
My 01 Protege starting running really hot as I was driving down the turnpike.... on 2001 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
2001 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($234 - 293) in Woodhull, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($220 - 280) in Gardner, LA
- Clutch Replacement ($676 - 905) in Metcalfe, MS
- Brake Pad Replacement ($120 - 193) in Utica, KY
- Horn Replacement ($122 - 146) in Babylon, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($119 - 157) in Drybranch, WV