This is the only thing that came up on computer for my Altima. What could this mean? My car will crank but not start.
multiple misfire on 2003 Nissan Altima
4 answersFebruary 13, 2014
Verified for the Nissan Altima56 reports
1 answerNovember 09, 2013
1 answerDecember 08, 2013
0 answersAugust 13, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2003 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 108) in Saginaw, MO
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Trenton, UT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($207 - 276) in Hunt, TX
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($730 - 819) in Old Mission, MI
- Window Switch Replacement ($267 - 529) in Capulin, NM
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($139 - 175) in Rangeley, ME