I have a 2002 Buick Century which has made a horrible squealing noise for at least a month when I get over 20 mph; NOW it squeals when I accelerate. Had the serpentine belt changed, still squeals; had the altenator changed, STILL SQUEALS.....I am embarassed to drive it and am worried that I will break down somewhere. I need my car to work so I can work. PLEASE ASSIST....
Motor/something squeals horribly upon acceleration! on 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($161 - 238) in Dundas, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($604 - 799) in Berkey, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($200 - 555) in Pembina, ND
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($190 - 226) in Kosciusko, MS
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($423 - 899) in Raven, KY