I have a 2002 Buick Century which has made a horrible squealing noise for at least a month when I get over 20 mph; NOW it squeals when I accelerate. Had the serpentine belt changed, still squeals; had the altenator changed, STILL SQUEALS.....I am embarassed to drive it and am worried that I will break down somewhere. I need my car to work so I can work. PLEASE ASSIST....
Motor/something squeals horribly upon acceleration! on 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dundas, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($589 - 834) in Berkey, OH
- EGR Valve Replacement ($182 - 253) in Pembina, ND
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($247 - 426) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Kosciusko, MS
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($677 - 1,038) in Raven, KY