I have a 2002 Buick Century which has made a horrible squealing noise for at least a month when I get over 20 mph; NOW it squeals when I accelerate. Had the serpentine belt changed, still squeals; had the altenator changed, STILL SQUEALS.....I am embarassed to drive it and am worried that I will break down somewhere. I need my car to work so I can work. PLEASE ASSIST....
Motor/something squeals horribly upon acceleration! on 2002 Buick Century
Asked by for the 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($604 - $799) in Dundas, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($150 - $272) in Berkey, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($443 - $600) in Pembina, ND
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - $519) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($677 - $1,038) in Kosciusko, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($518 - $575) in Raven, KY