I have a 2002 Buick Century which has made a horrible squealing noise for at least a month when I get over 20 mph; NOW it squeals when I accelerate. Had the serpentine belt changed, still squeals; had the altenator changed, STILL SQUEALS.....I am embarassed to drive it and am worried that I will break down somewhere. I need my car to work so I can work. PLEASE ASSIST....
Motor/something squeals horribly upon acceleration! on 2002 Buick Century
Asked by for the 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- right passenger front
- How can I clean out my truck will cannister to pass smog
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dundas, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($554 - $721) in Berkey, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Pembina, ND
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - $483) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($258 - $274) in Kosciusko, MS
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Raven, KY