Van drove just fine this morning, tried to start it this evening and it will turn over like it is going to start but it doesn't. This is the first time this has happened. It has gas, so that is not the problem. Someone know what the problem may be?
motor will turn over but not start, it is not out of gas, what is wrong? on 1991 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(