I had my alternator replaced a couple of weeks ago and ever since it does not start up without turning over several times. Now I had filled it with gas during my lunch period and went to leave work later,and it will not start.
motor turns over, but will not start.Could it be a relay? on 1992 Plymouth Grand Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Grand Voyager Questions
- washed motor now it wont start. battery is new. no spark or gas please help
- When A/C is on, front blows cold air but rear blows hot air through lower vents.
- transmission shifter is stuck in park
- Where can the wiring for the rear power windows be disconnected ?
- how much should it cost to replace the shift cable?