The 12 volts that shoud run thru one of the two wires that plugs in to the coil is missing no 12 volts, where shoud it come from? all the fuses are good, Will it start if i put the 12 volts in to the wire?
motor turns but wont start on 1996 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
1996 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Brunswick, ME
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Cave Springs, AR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($290 - $409) in Cherry Valley, IL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($44 - $56) in Sheridan, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($85 - $247) in Turtletown, TN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Warner, SD