will a 1994 gtx fit in a 1992 gt
motor replacement on 1992 Toyota Celica
1 answerApril 21, 2014
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
1 answerMarch 17, 2011
1 answerFebruary 04, 2012
Verified for the Toyota Celica9 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.
- I just bought a Kawasaki bike, and noticed that I cannot add it to MyCar section of RepairPal. I'd like to be able to track service work here along with my cars. Don't get it why it is limited to cars only?