DOES MANUFACTURER RECOMMEND SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL FOR THIS VEHICLE.
MOTOR OIL TYPE on 2008 Lexus LS460
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS460 Questions
- I was informed it is the tabs on the window Which will require a new window.
- My drivers window gets off track when I let it down. Told I need a new window?
- Why are the ABS, VSC and brake warning lights on in the dash of the car?
- After sitting in sun, car won't start. Crank, cut off. Have to press gas pedal
- My air conditioner shuts off whenever I turn the ignition off.
2008 Lexus LS460 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gully, MN
- 30,000 Mile Service ($389 - 537) in Fairfax, OK
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Haverstraw, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($284 - 323) in Marquette, NE
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($1,107 - 2,046) in Salisbury, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($299 - 378) in Madison, NJ