DOES MANUFACTURER RECOMMEND SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL FOR THIS VEHICLE.
MOTOR OIL TYPE on 2008 Lexus LS460
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS460 Questions
- I put washer fluid in the hydraulic reservoir ( about 2 tbl spoons). What do I d
- I was informed it is the tabs on the window Which will require a new window.
- My drivers window gets off track when I let it down. Told I need a new window?
- Why are the ABS, VSC and brake warning lights on in the dash of the car?
- After sitting in sun, car won't start. Crank, cut off. Have to press gas pedal
2008 Lexus LS460 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($753 - 878) in Gully, MN
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($982 - 2,885) in Fairfax, OK
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Haverstraw, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($151 - 284) in Marquette, NE
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($92 - 138) in Salisbury, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,351 - 1,454) in Madison, NJ