DOES MANUFACTURER RECOMMEND SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL FOR THIS VEHICLE.
MOTOR OIL TYPE on 2008 Lexus LS460
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS460 Questions
- I put washer fluid in the hydraulic reservoir ( about 2 tbl spoons). What do I d
- I was informed it is the tabs on the window Which will require a new window.
- My drivers window gets off track when I let it down. Told I need a new window?
- Why are the ABS, VSC and brake warning lights on in the dash of the car?
- After sitting in sun, car won't start. Crank, cut off. Have to press gas pedal
2008 Lexus LS460 Estimates
- 125,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Gully, MN
- 90,000 Mile Service ($658 - 930) in Fairfax, OK
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,170 - 1,417) in West Haverstraw, NY
- 140,000 Mile Service ($141 - 216) in Marquette, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,357 - 1,530) in Salisbury, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($487 - 778) in Madison, NJ