On cold starts I have a clicking/tapping noise coming from the front of my motor, last 20 - 30 seconds? What could be causing this noise?
Motor noise on 2007 Ford Explorer
2 answersApril 15, 2011
2 answersMarch 22, 2010
1 answerJanuary 09, 2015
Verified for the Ford Explorer43 reports
1 answerJanuary 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies