took my alero for oil change was told needed motor mounts replaced - have 53000 miles on car Is this possible?
motor mounts on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
1 answerMay 28, 2015
2 answersFebruary 06, 2015
1 answerJuly 23, 2012
1 answerSeptember 23, 2010
2 answersFebruary 18, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($486 - 635) in Johnsonville, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($796 - 1,046) in Hilger, MT
- Radiator Replacement ($533 - 687) in Lynn, AR
- Clutch Replacement ($1,396 - 1,915) in Darling, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($682 - 729) in Leeper, PA
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($128 - 236) in Holland, MA