i have a 99 camaro with the 3.8 liter motor, i am hearing a lite knock coming from the motor only while the motor is at normal operating temp. any ideas what could be causing this problem
motor knock on 1999 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($812 - 1,310) in Mc Intosh, NM
- AC Condenser Replacement ($629 - 723) in Boiling Springs, NC
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Temple, GA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($161 - 201) in La Pryor, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($223 - 355) in New Philadelphia, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($254 - 378) in Lanesboro, PA