i have a 99 camaro with the 3.8 liter motor, i am hearing a lite knock coming from the motor only while the motor is at normal operating temp. any ideas what could be causing this problem
motor knock on 1999 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($407 - 1,015) in Mc Intosh, NM
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Boiling Springs, NC
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Temple, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($250 - 305) in La Pryor, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($415 - 903) in New Philadelphia, PA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($88 - 170) in Lanesboro, PA