i have a 99 camaro with the 3.8 liter motor, i am hearing a lite knock coming from the motor only while the motor is at normal operating temp. any ideas what could be causing this problem
motor knock on 1999 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($187 - 255) in Mc Intosh, NM
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($229 - 300) in Boiling Springs, NC
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($544 - 743) in Temple, GA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($276 - 451) in La Pryor, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($963 - 1,174) in New Philadelphia, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($267 - 485) in Lanesboro, PA