i bought a motor from stangzone i asked 4 a motor 4 a 94mustang 3.8 they gave mys ite a motor out of a 99 mustang they said all i haft 2 do is swap the parts off my old motor well my buddy putting it n 4 me says its not gonna work they should swap it n give me the right motor they didnt give me a receipt
motor on 1994 Ford Mustang
Verified for the Ford Mustang23 reports
2 answersAugust 27, 2013
1 answerMay 24, 2010
2 answersJune 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- Under the drivers side dash & there's one under the drivers side hood.
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working