Can u put a 05 buick centry motor in a 2000 modle buick centry
motor on 2000 Buick Century
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
June 23, 2011
Best to ask the Buick Dealership parts dept, so they can see if the engines match up.
Verified for the Buick Century42 reports
Verified for the Buick Century19 reports
Verified for the Buick Century150 reports
Verified for the Buick Century4 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2000 Buick Century Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Epworth, GA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($671 - 903) in Enfield, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 910) in Wellston, MI
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 694) in Rockbridge, MO
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($79 - 106) in Loxley, AL
- Brake Shoes Replacement ($195 - 297) in West Mansfield, OH