A recent purchase of a 2000 Dodge 2500 with the cummins diesel engine. So this may be a basic question. The truck at 60,000 miles. My question is I noticed the other day more "AIR" noise comming from the exhaust that before. I have owned the truck for 4 weeks, so I am by far not an expert with diesel engines or noise. Power and fuel mileage seem to be the same. Is this normal?
More than usual exhaust air sound on 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($173 - $436) in Wentworth, SD
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($223 - $359) in Flagstaff, AZ
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Lake Creek, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($213 - $285) in Tillson, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($203 - $341) in Gosnell, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($611 - $856) in Grove, OK