Please DO NOT tell me it's a groundng issue, unless you have specific areas for me to check. I have the wiring diagrams, and have even spliced into the ground wires from the display panel and the passenger side ecu (and ran directly to ground), I've replaced the alternator, reworked the grounding points on both sides of the nose of the car, replaced fuses (and the breakers... yes, breakers), and have wire brushed the power bar in the front power fuse and relay center, but still have the same issue. The display only works on start up, AFTER it has been parked on a slight up hill, and slight tilt to the right. To me, this makes it seem as though it's a power supply issue. It will then go out again once I start driving, or not.
more off than on,no heads up display. Defrost comes on. I want to know my speed. on 1992 Cadillac Seville STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.