The engine is a SOHC for the civic in my other question.
More info. on 2002 Honda Civic
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerJune 23, 2010
3 answersApril 14, 2015
1 answerOctober 01, 2011
1 answerDecember 31, 2013
2 answersJuly 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2002 Honda Civic Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($422 - 548) in Silas, AL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($112 - 217) in Seelyville, IN
- Add Water Pump ($175 - 261) in Owls Head, ME
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Chaparral, NM
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - 38) in Watson, MN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Knob Lick, KY